Friday, August 17, 2007

..wi$hiNg U..

Today is his birthday...so as usual as a friend, i just sms him n wish him...just a simple message"happy birthday"...
Then he keep calling me but i didt answer his call..i dun wan answer because nothing talk with him..somemore i think it is unfair if i answer his call..so i just change the mode to silent...
Actually nothing mah cz last time when i brithday he also wish me mah so now when his birthday so i just wish him lo...so fair lo...
I didt answer him then he msg me n ask me why dun wan pick up the phone?BUt i still didt answer/reply him...i dun wan make him think too much..i wan him forget it...if he treats me as friend maybe i will answer his call..
Anyway,i just hope he will do in well in his carrier..good in health...really hope he will happy all the day...find a suitable partner....finally happy birthday to uuuu...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.