Sunday, August 5, 2007

bLuR in miND>>------@

"Why i m so blur about it?"
In some actions, he is too similiar last time "him". I feel like cant step in anymore, hard to express my feeling to HIM..when he asking me question, i just like cant explain well to HIM..i try but i fail..he just like not very understand me, he always wanted the answer in complete way. BUt it is hard, u know?HAiz......
Actually my mood very good on that day (4-8-07)..
we went to watch movie, go to eat sushi king although he dun like to eat but he still accompany me..Sure i feel happy!!But all changes in a second......
On the way, he ask me some question, but i cant give HIM the answer that he wants..then he just say"if fee hard to say then no need to say",he say just both of us in car only, why i still cant voice out...it is too similiar,just like happen last time..i very hate this feeling, nobody care about my feeling...he just like impatient when talking with me..OMG!!
U know i already try n try n try!!finally......:-(what i get??NOthing!!!
Izit all my fault??i cant really understand the situation..
He has different characteristic..
After express out, i just feel like relax and my heart just like put down a rock..
Really hope that everything can remain...just be same...i just need a simple life!!!


"hold me in warm palm"

9 comments:

Xiaolan said...

har...ah boy really got same wit "pillow" meh?
really OMG..
但是你应该要学如何大胆,直接向他表达你心里的话。有什么不满就讲出来。
两个人刚开始肯定互问东西的,他只想要了解你更多,但你就不懂表达,讲一半有不讲,他会觉得你很多东西瞒他,让他误解了你,而你就认为他不体谅你,大家这样误来误去,都不开心啦。。
如果你真的爱他,就要大胆一点,他是你男友咧,怕什么?不要怕他,如果你怕他,他就会觉得你很容易被欺负,然后霸道到要你什么都听他,有他讲没你讲。。
这次是你“真正”第二次恋爱了,应该懂得怎样处理你的感情,你决对不可以像以前那样怕他这个,怕他那个。。
You said you cant give him answer that he wan...aiyo..dun care bout him la..as long as u try ur best to answer liao..dun care he like the answer or not..
if u think wan give the answer that he wan,he like....this mean ur answer is not from ur heart loh..u juz wan he happy wit the answer oni..wat for?
I guess he oso wan u honest to him.
As long as u try ur best to express out ur feeling to him,tats enuff..
If he really love u, he sure will believed and happy any answer from u.

Anonymous said...

��ѽ���������á�����Ҫ����˵��������Ļ�ѽ��
��ʵ���Dz�֪��������ʲô������ȴ���ܸ���һ����������Ĵ𰸡������������������㲻��ش����������Ժúõĺ����������˽���������������׵ġ�
��ʵ}������һ�𣬹�ͨ�Ǻ���Ҫ�ģ����ͨ�ò��ã����ܼ���л��˺����˴˵ĸ��飬��ʵ���Ҿ�������һ���������õ������ߡ������������ʲô����˵��������֪�!�����ʲô��Ը����ҵ�GG��������Ϊ������������4�ɣ����ǻ�����ô���ȵĽ׶Σ����������ദ����Ҫ����̫���ѹf��

Anonymous said...

是呀。。嘉妹妹。。你要勇于说出你心里的话呀!
其实我是不知道他问你什么。而你却不能给他一个让他满意的答案。。可是如果真的是让你不想回答的问题你可以好好的和他讲那是你的私隐。。我想他会明白的。
其实两个人在一起,沟通是很重要的,如果沟通得不好,可能间接中会伤害到彼此的感情,其实啊我觉得你的另一半就是你最好的宁听者。。无论你和他讲什么他都不会说给第三个人知道。。我什么都愿意和我的GG讲,就因为我信任他。慢慢来吧,你们还在那么火热的阶段,试着慢慢相处~不要给大家太大的压力。

s@wcHiA said...

Em..some attitude will same with "pillow" loh...
But i hate myself like that la,always cant express myself..
I am happy with HIM,he really help me a lot..i share everything with HIM..he will help me to analyse my problem..maybe start a new relation have to be more patient and time lo..
Thanks lan n ing advises..both of u full with experiences n i feel comfort now!!

Xiaolan said...

haha..yala..我是老将咧。。
哈哈。。

June said...

huiyo...u all now are perli me rite?
i know la...i dun have such experience...but i also can gv some useful comments...

s@wcHiA said...

Sorry jiun!!i didt mean that la..coz both of them give me some comment mah,so i have to pura-pura say they full with experience lo...haha...kidding la!!later ing n lan "K" me..
Anyway, now i feel better than before lo...
THANKS!!

Xiaolan said...

Jiun...u wan some experience ar?
nextime i intro for u lah..
haha..

June said...

兰:你一早就该介绍给我因我三百年前就很恨嫁了。。还等下次?