Monday, August 13, 2007

oNe mOnth lolZ..

Today me n HIM already being together for one month..time pass very fast..The time being together very happy lo,sometime i also make HIM angry lo,maybe bcz of my expression..he seldom make me unhappy la,sometime he likes to "kacau" me like saying,he go to know other girl,cz he knows sure i jealous then he will ask me izit jealous??haha...hopefully this relation can be longer + happier...

I m going to buy HIM a shirt just for the one month anniversary..

Only me happy lo,cz my family still dun know i got bf..i really scare they dun like lo..just give me some time,after that i will introduce HIM to my family,hope they can accept HIM lo..

3 comments:

stazcying said...

时间很快列,不知觉中你们已经一起一个月了啊。
我仿佛才刚知道而已,恩,今晚要好好庆祝一番哦!

Anonymous said...

haha...chia finally upload tis pic to public le..
girls...u know why i say like that?
coz thatday chia say no dare upload tis pic..coz got some "rou ma" word at there..
tis pic is me edit de..hehe!
But the words for me stil ok ar...where got "rou ma"? wahaha!
wish u both happy and sweet sweet love lah...
要幸福哦。。

June said...

not only need to intro to ur family but also intro to me as well...haha