Wednesday, August 8, 2007

@M i think too much?

RUsh for assignment!!Sien!!!!
While waiting HIM come to fetch me eat, i m writing my blog here..
Today i have appointment with the lecturer, i wait my friend downstair..then when i saw her/him, then i walk toward,but i feel embarress...u know why?
WHen i almost reach her/him car, she/he drive her car more front..u know at that peak time,so many ppl there..very pai seh!!at least she/he can wait me go into the car mah..haiz
Now just feel like she/he always perli me this or that..my heart cant receive all those things..where is she/he??last time she/he wont like dat....why har?
Maybe i think too much lo...coz sure when i tell everyone that,they will say me think too much...noone can understand my feeling at that moment ppl perli me....
So i choose to write out to express it....hehe

1 comment:

Xiaolan said...

izit ur fren named J one?