Wednesday, December 26, 2007

merrY cHristm@s!!!

Yeah..is time to be merry..HappY birthday to my dearest friend-->Sh@ron!
During the christmas eve,my ji mui n me already planning to celebrate pek lan birhtday at autocity! But the day i went to QB with friends untill 5pm,then come back hostel and prepare myself. The time pass very fast! Boy n me go to fetch lei first then we go to nearby tesco buy the cake and eat our dinner there,because everyone very hungry already. Actually when we go to fetch jiun already late a bit..but we are still can rush the time go to pacific pick pek lan.

When reach HALO cafe is already 10pm something,there are so many people to countdown. This is the first time i celebrate christmas with boy! Nothing special la,just in normal mood.

I am so happy can celebrate with all ji mui coz we really long time didt gather in 5 members lioa! Is a happy gathering..but that day i feel like i didt talk so much with my ji mui coz suddenly my coursemate coming to join me n boy...so i just accompany her lo,and much talk with them..Sorry ya ji mui!
sHaRon birthday...
i like it....

five forever..and ever

Boy..Sharon..Sawchia
funny picture
funny pictures
meRry chriStmAs...

2 comments:

老二 said...

wow! so happy leh! so good to have ji mui!

Anonymous said...

i oso happy that u all celebrate wit me ..haha! ah boy stil ask his frens come...thanks u all..coz we long time no gather liao..