Wednesday, January 2, 2008

*-*Happy New Year 2008*-*

Time fly very fast. Now already year 2008! This is the first time i celebrate my new year eve in penang with friends! Actually it is a boring new year for me, i dont know why? Maybe there is nothing special for me, meaningless for me.

I am waiting boy come to fetch me, i already at downstair there, quite traffic jam at that time, i thought the whole journey also will be jam but luckily after the junction there are no more traffic jam. We are going to pick friends then go to eat dinner at the hawker stalls. Still early, then we just direct to the gurney drive so that will not pack with others ppl. This is the first time i celebrate new year with boy, em...actually there is nothing special. Just a simple and normal celebration. The whole night just sitting along the sea side have a chit chat with beer.

The whole night i just keep myself quiet, not much talk. Just look at the people walk from the left to right, from the right to left......

I am sensitive to the alchohol,i just drink half of the tins, but my face like the red apple, a bit like drunken! haha...too bad! Actually i like to drink because after drinking it feel relax, blur blur and i can sleep very tight in the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thatday sohlou come out wit me..but u din join us...if thatday u come wit us, u sure can meet sohlou liao..hehe! but tis kind of special event, celebrate wit "anata" is most romantic de lar...hehe