Friday, October 26, 2007

preparation for final exam !

I am having my two weeks study week now..This semester i am going to sit for 5 paper in the final,so a bit stress for me..coz now already final year liao,so have to put more effort on it..If not i will lose in second upper class liao..i m just at the 3 pointer,so a bit risk for me...Haiz,hate exam la...last time i still have a roomate to study together but now leave me alone study in my room...actually its ok la,but sometime will feel a bit boring,noone can chat with...study from day to night...i really dun know why malaysia education why want to have exam..

At night,i wait for boy having dinner together lo,then we back my hostel n i continue to my study while he continue online at my room..Luckily,i still can conentrate on my study although he is beside me..He is so understanding me..haha

Good Luck to SAWCHIA final exam o!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

June said...

ur exam is coming so gambateh for it lo....always support u behind...

s@wcHiA said...

haha..thanks for ur support ya...