Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally.....

Yeah! At last, i pass up all the assignment already..so happy with that..Before that, always rush the assignment from day till night, not enough sleep..So , now i can sleep how much i want liao..haha
During my busy time, i ignore my friend, so at here i would like to say sorry lo, cz really crazy to do the assignment untill no mood to talk...
Start right now, i will have my study week for 2 weeks, after raya i will go back subang one week then return to penang fight for my exam liao..so enjoy first, bitter at last...hehe

3 comments:

Xiaolan said...

izit the fren that u ignore one is me ar?hehe..
actually notin lah..homework more improtant..
shiok lor, finally decide go kl ad..How ah boy ar..?
if u go kl, he sure very bored one..hehe!

s@wcHiA said...

haha...finally u get what i mean hor...actually not really u, others friend also like that...cz he work ma, then just me alone at penang, he also free at night only, so decide to back lo..ya, he blame me that one week cant meet each other...haha

Xiaolan said...

aiyo, juz no meet one week oledi blame liao ..haiz! macam honey must oways stick together..
so "xian mu" oh..haha!