Saturday, March 29, 2008

Choir Performance

Today is my big day ! From the beginning, i am not so interested in singing, that is because my university unit not enough, so i have to take it to fulfill my unit. After joining the choir, i found that it is really fun, i learn a lot from them. Somemore the lecturer, MISS ANDY, really very nice, she can communicate with us very well, if anything happen, she will help us to solve it, i feel that we just like a big family in this choir group.

After the performance, i feel sad because i am final year student, i will leave the school forever n ever, unless i proceed my master study there! I will miss them...especially those friends that we spend our time together.

Now, I like singing very much.................

Miss Andy miss you......

After performance......
H.B.P gang......posing
With theatre group......

No comments: