Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 New Year..New Target..New,nEw,neW

Welcome to the year 2O1O! Any planning? Any targets? (as usual people will ask so)

Erm....for me, i have a lots of planning and target to aim. But the thing is whether can achhieve or not. Without the action, all the dreams also cannot come true. I want to step in the perfect life in terms of enjoying.

Well, what is my planning?

1. I plan to study at oversea (either Australia or UK)
2. I plan to make some changes on my career (more challenge job)
3. I plan to marry......haha! NO WAY...=)

Any targets?

1. My first LV bag
2. Canon DSLR
3. RM 30K in 5 years time (seem like impossible to make it)

Seriously, I really hope that I have a good career in future, a caring partner in my life and of course the most important is my First Bucket of $GOLD$.

All those above are my aim of target n plan in year 2o1O. I am sure i can identify them in year 2O15...W@iting...

At last, i am here to wish all my ji mui, friends, loved, family --> good fortune ahead in the year 2010...

No comments: