Friday, January 8, 2010

Lecturing is a challenge job?

For some people, they will say that lecturing is a easy and boring job. But for me, the only part of challenging is the way u give lecture to your lovely students. They are some questions in my mind when conduct a lecture.

1. Do they understand?
2. How to make a lecture more interesting?
3. How to lengthen a lecture?

I had already finished my Second Semester teaching in TARC but i still cant really handle well of my lovely students. They are so ego in some particular case. I asked one of the class rep "actually u all understand?" He answered that they learned it before during 1st semester. OMG,so they can show their boring face during the class, talk in class, sleep in class???? I nearly want to give up them, but some students show their willingness to learn. So what to do? I only can be patient during the lecture and tutorial.

One of my colleague was asking me whether interested in teaching AutoCAD? Erm, actually untill now i still do not know what is my strength area? I worry that i cannot handle well. But he told me late or early u also will ask to in charge it. Haiz...hope that i quickly can find out what is my strength area in this case..

Well, now, all my lovely students are having their study week and they prepare to sit for examination next week. I hope that they can answer well in this paper. Good luck to my lovely students.

3 comments:

June said...

chia, let's find out our strength together lo, gambateh laa

now is study week but my bro jz bk fr kl today,he is suspected kena denggi..

s@wcHiA said...

yeah...let's work hard together..I really serious want to find out..i already tried 1 year but still fail...haiz! Hah..suspected kena denggi then have to sit for exam in a special room le...

June said...

he jz bk to kl today, ok ad ~