Friday, January 22, 2010

Awaiting for A loNg hoLid@ys

I am here to wait for the holidays,not because of CNY. I cannot feel any CNY mood,everything just like normal. I am happy to wait to meet my family, my old frens,my loved....=)

My BELOVED FAMILY: i love to spend time with all of them during CNY, the situation of my house is Fullhouse. During the bed time, we have to book/reserve a sleeping place or the best way is better sleep early..hehe..I like the moment when we on bed, sure will have a chit chat n laughter s first..then my mum will awake n join us..until she said:"eh, don't chat anymore, i have to wake up early in the next day."...

MY LOVED: i like to spend time with u during the time he come back from work..sure he will smile with me first,actually i know he is tired but he still smiling face! Then he will require a kiss from me,but mostly i refuse. You know why, just because he haven't take bath yet..

MY DEAR JI MUI's: i much much more excited to have a chit chat with u all. By the growing up of age, the gathering time is getting lesser n lesser due to each other has their own life,partner...we can even match a time n sit down n chat. But luckily, we still can maintain our FRIENDSHIP until now. THUMBS UP to our FRIENDSHIP..almost 10 years time le...=)

wait...wait...wait...i will spend my time wisely within this 2 weeks holiday....yeah!

No comments: