Saturday, December 5, 2009

*New Start of NOVEMBER*

2nd of November is a special day for me. That is my first job after master graduation. Before that, i already tried a lots of searches and interviews but failed. At that moment, i really felt disappointed and almost gave up. Luckily, my phone rang and there was a call from Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARc). Actually i also unexpected i will become a lecturer, but i just gave a try to myself. "Never Try Never Know"......

I passed all the interviews, i quite confident with this job, 70% sure i can get it. Thanks God, finally i get it. The problem is i have to leave Penang n HIM. After a long consideration and discussion with HIM, he is a considerate Boy Friend,he gives a lots of encourages and supports. So, at last, i choose to work in KL temporarily. If can transfer, one day i will back to Penang again.

The day is around the corner, i get ready to leave. He accompanies me come over here and he sacrify himself and back to Penang by bus. He told me that he already been 10 years never take bus. So, because of me, he did it without any complaints. Give a big clap to HIM. I will appreciate this relationship. Hope both of us can maintain it, unless any unfortunate happened on us.

God Bless.........

1 comment:

June said...

嘉,我现在就在过着你之前你经历过的,面试了N次, 没一次成功,失望