Saturday, December 5, 2009

First of Working D@y

Early in the morning, i need to wake up at 6:30am,OMG, i am not get used to it, because i already been lazy worm for half years. But, no choice, i have to wake up at last to get ready to work. Take bath, Tidy up myself, Breakfast...all these took around one hour to complete.

On the way to work, my mood just neutral,nothing special. I went to register at HR Department, after a briefing, i am heading to School of Technology and register to the office again. After a short introduction, the lady bring me up to my office room. Erm....really unexpected because almost 8 lecturers share in one room. I met a strange lecturer. He is quite old and full with teaching experiences. But, he is very quiet, i cant even communicate with him. Even though, i want to greet with him, he just pretend like not seeing me. So, fed up at last.

Luckily, i saw a friendly face there. He is a guy who same interview session with me last time. I go and chit chat with him, have lunch together...I feel like i found someone......can talk, can communicate, not a big gap....

Thanks God again......

No comments: