Friday, December 18, 2009

Future can be predicted?

The answer is ..............

If u want to have a bright future then u have to set your direction and find out what is your major. Today i met a friend,she told me she almost spend all of her salary. (actually almost same with me) She said that is not the way to keep a bright future, must think the possible way to come out with a solution. She is a smart girl, she likes to socialize with others, her talent is in communication. I like the way she doing now. She enjoys her life very much, full with activities.

We sat down had a drink for almost 2 hours. We talked about our future. She had an idea to do a part time, she share her ideas with me, really thank to her. I hope i can join her plan, now we are on the planning stages to start it. We both start to search more information and save the modal first. After half year or one year, we can start it on time. I know it is very hard to start but at least try lo.

My goal is NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW....No doubt once the idea comes out...

Go!Go!Go!................................

4 comments:

June said...

what is ur plan? i got so much time now, mayb i can help

Xiaolan said...

yalo..tell us, wat is the plan?? can earn a lot money or not??hehe

June said...

lan, u seems money not enough horr...haha..me too...

s@wcHiA said...

Actually still in thinking process! Not really get the planning yet..Any ideas? I just had a deep discussion with him, we give each other 3 years time to be successful in future. I hope we can do it, same as u all..earn more $$$$ due to high expenses in life now...