Monday, October 20, 2008

*New Life*

I really hope that i have an enjoyable life, the way of joy and happiness around me. Therefore, i went to trim my hair yesterday. Not an impulse for me. I just wanna trim it and make it lighter and make me feel fresh.

Before that, me and him have a cold war. U know how many days to settle down the cold war? Around two and a half days. Its unbelievable for me,because before that it did not happen,this is the serious 1. I hate that feeling. The cold war just ended yesterday. I really really hope it wont happen again anymore forever and ever...cold war keep me away, please! I want a happy life...Cheer Up,babe....i will appreciate it...Thanks God,finally the cold war is ended....

1 comment:

stazcying said...

haha..i almost every week must hv war with him..juz c small case or big case nia..hehe..i thk all couple also will facing the same problem.juz c how we go to settle after war..hehe..izit..