Friday, October 17, 2008

Be patient....

Recently, i meet up a friend at my hostel. Actually both of us also further master study, but then we are in different field so seldom meet up each other.

The first when he saw me,he said: hey saw chia,why u look so old already and u look so tired?
Then i said: really?Ya,maybe because of tired,and always sleep late in night,so i am look old..so sad!

What he said is truth. Sometime i really feel tired. Need to care my study, need to care about him, need to care about my family..so many things to care. Sometime, i am full with my works,but then everyweek still need to go back his home. Actually i dont like that,why dont him come and find me?I have a lot of blame now.

Yesterday, i came to his house, then at night we go to eat dinner together, after finish eating, on the way back home, he told me tomorrow have an wedding dinner need to attend. I very hate people last minutes only told me, i didt prepare anythings, i didt bring my dress. What can i do?So when i heard that i just keep quiet in the car,before that we talk a lots and laughing. Suddenly,everything changed.But is not my fault. He said he forgot to inform me then i said ok and keep quiet there.

When reached home, he asked me izit angry? I said NO. Then he said really?What the hell of him?Then he just straight forward to his computer and do his things. Ok,fine,since not my fault, i wont say sorry. The problems is he just say forgot to inform me, he didt say sorry to me.

Early in the morning, before he went to work,he will give me a good bye kiss and hug hug. But today.....nothing from him. Fine,i dont care anymore. I also dont know later how i gonna attend that wedding dinner...Why everything have to listen to him?

I dont like my lifestyle now. I want something enjoy, relaxing...i need a rest and stop pit.

No comments: