Saturday, September 1, 2007

~tHe beginning of Septemb3r~

Yesterday i went to eat dinner with HIM and his friends(a couple). We went to opposite the Northam Hotel..em...quite boring sitting there,like a "soh po"..dunno what topic they are talking,dunno how to join in...

Sometimes i feel that he just think that i will make him "no face" in front of his friend,this is what can i feel...why?any wrong with me? I dont think that i will make my partner "no face" lo...but he is different..laughing me..

My 4th sis(cherie) going back to subang during this weekend,but i didt go coz of HIM..if i go then he will feel alone here so i make a lie to my family that i cant get the ticket.( actually i didt try to buy it)..so bad hor..

Today my 3rd sis (agnes) 3G me, i saw their happiness there,accept me at penang..they are going to One-U shopping then go to Sekinchan having dinner with my 2nd sis (rachel)..they go to eat seafood there..i havent been there eat seafood leh...:-(

The whole day, i just stay at room,no where to go...waiting HIM finish his job..sometime feel boring with this kind of life...just steady,no increase no decrease...so this few holidays,u will see i am free to drop my feeling,my comment here...

"alone in my room......"that why do some childish thing lo>>>self-capture

5 comments:

Xiaolan said...

总觉得你跟他在一起有点闷哦。。
我明白你的心情。。我之前也尝试过这种滋味。。
只有这样咯。。每天等他放工陪你咯。。慢点你就 习惯了啦。。

s@wcHiA said...

我承認會有點悶!有時吃東西都沒甚麼話說的..你也知他講話只要贏而已,有時我也不想多說,就讓他說好了!久而久之就習慣了....

Laoer said...

让自己习惯他人的行为,生活,也是一种迁就,体谅。愿意这样付出,证明你很在乎,也很努力的维持这段感情。最重要的是你要清楚自己 过得快不快 乐,只要快乐,任何付出都是值得的。

Xiaolan said...

wow..wei jiun...sounds like u very expert leh..hehe..
nextime teach me more lah...
Ur xiao lan yi now got love problem..haha!

June said...

原来是维俊(不懂有没写错),很pro嘛你!!
嘉,这可能就是所谓的初步爱情考验,熬过去就没事的了