Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Wedding

Yesterday i went to dinner with be, his friend's wedding,actually i also know them, so wont so bore for me! I really can feel their happiness in this wedding. A lot of friends greeting to this couple. They all very friendly. Among his friends,just leave him havent get marry,so they will ask when is our turn? Then both of us just keep smiling,no respond. This kind of question very complicated to answer, u know? For me,i wont get married right now. Is not ready for me,and he also not even touch such words with me. So i wont feel pressure. Actually my target age to get married is 30 years old. But, if early 2-3 years is okay for me..hehe! I feel that me and be right now already happiness..

When i attend their wedding, really can feel the joy and happiness. After wedding dinner, a gang of friends went to pub continue another party. Normally, after dinner bride and bridegroom, sure will feel tired but they still join us there. So is really getting fun. Because the night still young...

Happy Wedding and Hope they live happily ever after....

No comments: