Monday, July 30, 2007

end of july

em.....end of july..why i say so?Coz the time pass very fast like a fire..

everythings is ok for me. But dun know how all my friends leh? Izit they also same with me?Hope to hear good news from them..

ME n HIM ady start relation..we have been together already 2 weeks++,hopefully it can be longer..

Sometimes, i really confuse about my feeling toward him..i dun know is a right decision or not..dun know we r the match couple or not..

If u ask me"why i will choose HIM?"

I really dun know how to answer loh,maybe is the fate la..while being together with HIM, i will think back about last time..i know it disturb my mind but i cant stop thinking it...

hey gals....u all get what i means?hehe....:-)

Anyway, just go ahead la..dun even look back!!!

4 comments:

Xiaolan said...

ya...now u together v him ad..dun think bukan bukan liao...u should enjoy ur new relation..
We oso happy with u when hear u paktoh with him..
Wish You "xing fu" with ur honey lah..

June said...

haha...u always like to thk so much...aiyo..dun always thk this thk that la...jz go ahead and enjoy urself....i will always support u girl...

s@wcHiA said...

Oh..i m not think so much la..U know my family sure disagree loh...i dun know how to explain with them..this is veru tough for me....haiz..Anyway i also hope i will be happy with this relation...

Anonymous said...

很开心你找到了你的另一半,
其实开始了就不要想别的东西啦,
专心去经营这份感情吧,
希望他会带给你幸福和快乐